Friday, September 20, 2013

Taylor Swift concert

This past weekend, my very best friend and I went to Charlottesville, VA to go see one of our favorite performers, Taylor Swift. I know that most people don't like her that are my age, but I have always liked her, and so going to see her for the first time ever was super exciting for me. I will probably forever geek-out over her. No shame!
The show was amazing, and she was definitely better then I had imagined. She interacted with the crowd throughout the show, and made it feel very intimate. You could really tell the appreciation that she has for her fans. There were multiple times where she would talk with the crowd and tell us different things; how she picked where she was going on tour and how/why she writes her songs.
It was really awesome to her here say things that I could relate to about heartbreak and relationships, and just things that we go through in life. I kind of admire her in a way because she is brave enough to put everything she is feeling at specific moments in her life and record them for the world to her. It's like putting your diary out there for everyone to read. I wish that I were that brave. Anyways, I not only had a whole lot of fun there, but I now have a new found respect for one of my favorite artist!

1 comment:

  1. I've always heard mixed things about her, but I've always wanted to go hear her is concert. I'm glad you had a good time. Maybe I'll get the chance to see her one day.

    ReplyDelete