Saturday, September 28, 2013

Work Blog

This was a pretty good week in class. I got to meet new people in my group for proof reading our papers. I'm really excited about this paper because it is written pretty freely. Most papers, you can't write like that. I have high hopes for the next assignment. I think this story will be pretty interesting from the little clip that we watched in class. I always liked reading plays in school too. I am still trying to figure out what I am going to do for an "outside of class" event. The museums around Richmond are pretty awesome so I may do something like that. This is more of a rant this week because I had totally forgotten about doing this blog till about 4 minutes ago. At least I am at work and getting paid to write this right now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment