Friday, October 11, 2013

The Glass Menagerie

So I am really liking writing this paper for The Glass Menagerie surprisingly. I really wasn't excepting to like the play much, but the more we dug into it and dissected out different ways of looking at things, it was a lot more interesting. I think if I had to pick a favorite character, it would be Tom. I feel like I can relate to him more then the others. Although I can find a little piece of myself in Amanda and Laura though.. But Tom is trying to find a way out, and comes back. And I feel like I do that a lot with things in my life. Plus I like to drink too ;) (yes, I am of age). But I don't know, I feel like we are all just looking for something, but when we get the chance we realize we never knew what we really wanted in the first place and we just end up right back where we started.

No comments:

Post a Comment