Monday, October 21, 2013

Wedding Weekend

This past Saturday one of my very good friends, who just so happens to be my boss, got married!! I love weddings. I had so much fun there with everyone, and she looked amazing. It just makes me think of what my wedding will be like. I felt so bad for her for the entirety of her engagement because she didn't have any help with planning or paying for the wedding. And she was starting to go crazy! But everything turned out beautifully. :)
It's such a typical girl thing; loving weddings and not be able to help start planning your imaginary wedding after you go to one. haha, but I will not be all crazy about it. I'm sure it will happen eventually.
So that was basically the highlight of my weekend. The wedding and the fact that I got a pumpkin last night to carve tonight! Other then continuing to work on this paper and registering for classes next semester. woooo! almost done!

No comments:

Post a Comment