Friday, October 11, 2013

Last Week

Last week was insane for me, so I totally forgot to write on my blog. I have been thinking about what I am going to be doing for my second "out of class" event to count towards my grade. Hopefully I can figure something out. I was supposed to go out of town this weekend for some festival in Lake Gaston, but I am not sure if I will be able to. I have so much homework to do, and with this paper due on Monday.... haha just kidding. this paper isn't that bad. If I don't go out of town, I guess I will go to the Folk Festival that Sweeney was talking about. I'm super glad that I can write these blogs at work. The other day there was a robbery down the way from my store at Chesterfield Mall. So that was creepy. Other then that, school is kicking my ass and I cannot wait for this winter break!

1 comment:

  1. I thought that having to write these three papers were going to be a drag. But he seems to be really laid back about them. So I think it will be okay. But school is really starting to be a drag. I can not wait for winter break to be here. I really need a break from this place.

    ReplyDelete